C3 research foundation (C3RF) is a Non- Profit Organization. C3 Research Foundation is working towards the quality of health and helping to build institutional and systems capacity in India for strengthening on continuous medical Education, Training and Research in area of Cardio Metabolic. We conduct camps at various places which are in need for medical assistance. Structured as an independent foundation, C3RF adopts a broad, integrative approach towards Cardio-Metabolic Disorders, tailoring its endeavors to Indian conditions and bearing relevance to countries facing similar challenges and concerns. C3RF recognizes the need in the field of Cardio-Metabolic in unnoticed needy, uneducated rural areas is a added public health concerns in the country which in turn requires health care to be addressed not only from the scientific perspective of what works, but also from the social perspective of, who needs it the most.
- To carry out basic and clinical research of international standards.
- To provide world class environment for performing basic and clinical science research in the field of health care.
- To improve the lives of the people buy translating research into affordable health care.
- To promote and impart medical education of highest standards.
- Working towards preventive, curative and palliative management strategies in health care to ensure quality of life in India and other developing countries.
- To improve the quality of health care in India and other developing countries
- To carry out basic and applied research in Cardio metabolic Disorders.
- To establish, provide, maintain and conduct or assist research laboratories and institutions for scientific research in Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disorders.
- To train health care providers including doctors and other paramedical staff to improve the quality of health care in India and other developing countries.
- To disseminate of the research findings by publications for the health care providers and lay public.
- To promote, develop and improve scientific exchange of knowledge as well as technical cooperation between similar research institutions.
- To conduct conferences, refresher courses, lectures, seminars, demonstrations and exhibitions.
- To associate and collaborate with international and national research institutions, to promote research.
- To provide, award, institute fellowship or scholarships, stipends, remuneration and/or other similar payments to students and research scholars to facilitate their undertaking scientific research in the areas of concerned interest to the Society.
- To promote and participate in global and national health care in initiatives.
- To start hospitals to provide health care to all sectors of people.
- To be an apex institution is providing and evidence based solutions to the health policy makers and health administrators in formulating and implementing health care delivery systems.
- To conduct public awareness programs and health camps.
- To expand research and health care activities in other fields as needed.
- To collaborate with national and international universities and provide high quality medical education programs in India and other developing countries.
- To start and develop educational institutions to promote and impart quality education in India and other developing countries.
- To import medical, clinical, and diagnostic technologies, including equipment, tools, software’s, from time to time, and use, adopt and assimilate them for providing health care services and to carry on research in the relevant field of medical science.
- C3 Research Foundation Registration Certificate – Under section 12AA of the Income Tax Act 1961
- C3 Research Foundation Pan Card
- C3 Research Foundation Trade Mark Registration Certificate – Under Section 23 (2), Rule 56(1)
- C3 Research Foundation 80G Certificate – Under section 80G(5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- C3 Research Foundation Accreditation Certificate with Tamil Nadu Medical Council for CME
- C3 Research Foundation – DARPAN Registration
- C3 Research Foundation – Import Export Code Registration