C3 INSTITUTE OF METABOLISM AND CARDIOLOGY
Courses Offered by C3 Institute Metabolism and Cardiology (C3IMC)
- Continuous Medical Education
- Young Cardiologist Forum
Prof. S. M. Rajendran M.D, FRCP, D.SC
Senior Consultant Diabetologist,
West minister hospital,
- Master’s and doctorate done at Madras University during 1969 and 1978 and F.R.C.P (Glasgow) 2009.
- TOTAL TEACHING EXPERIENCE of 34 YEARS FOR P.G and 42 YEARS FOR U.G.
- Joined TAMILNADU MEDICAL SERVICE on 25.11.1970 & attained super annuation on 31.5.2004
- Posts held are Prof. & Head, Department of Internal Medicine & Diabetology Stanley Medical College & Hospital, Chennai – 600001 and Rajah Muthiah Medical College & Hospital, Annamalai University Chidambaram – 608002.
- Received the Doctor of Letters (D.Litt) which is an academic degree, a higher doctorate which, may be considered to be beyond the Ph.D. It is awarded in recognition of achievement in the humanities, original contribution to the creative arts or scholarship and other merits. D.Litt is awarded as an honorary degree.
Dr. Hayavadana Rao MS, MCH(pead), FRCS, FIMSA
Former Medical Director of Chettinadu Medical College,
Chettinadu Medical University,
- Medical profession was started from the year 1967. He is still serving the society through his medical experience.
- He served as a medical director in Established Chettinad Hospital and medical College, Nursing College , Dental College and also as Senior Consultant Pead Surgery in Chettinad University
- While serving to the society he contributed a lot by establishing Distance Medical education
through Annamalai University, pediatric surgical Ward at King Fahd Spl Hospital, and Pediatric Burns Unit at Annamalai University, Introducing 12 Research Programmes at Chettinad Hospital including Marine Pharmacology.