8. Relevance of Syntax Score as a Marker of Complex Coronary Artery Disease and Plaque Burden in young Coronary Artery Disease-A Single Centre Multifactorial Analysis, Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences, Indexed Journal, October 2019, Volume-8, Pages 6808-6812.
7. Comparing High Intensity with Low Intensity statins in achieving optimal LDL goals among Coronary Artery Disease patients in Sub urban population in South India, Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences, Indexed Journal, February 2019, Volume-8, Pages 364-368.
6. B. Vinod Kumar, Aashish Chopra, Muralidharan TR, Thanikachalam, Echocardiographic Analysis of Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation In Patients With Recent Myocardial Infarction Indian Journal Of Research Volume-7 | Issue-8 | August-2018 | ISSN – 2250-1991 | IF : 6.761 | IC Value : 86.18.
5. B. Vinod Kumar Balakrishnan, Aashish Chopra, Muralidharan T.R., Thanikachalam S. Sri Ramachandra University, College in Chennai, India. Clinical Profile of Acute Coronary Syndrome among Young Adults. International Journal of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Research.Vol. 4(1), pp. 052-059, May, 2018.
2. B. Vinod kumar, Aashish Chopra, M. Dhinesh, Dhinesh David, S. Thanikachalam, J.S.N. Murthy; In house registry of acute coronary syndrome – Amultivariate analysis of outcome and management; Indian Heart Journal 66(2014 ) s1es 143.